• Welcome Message

    Lease Package
    Enter Beat Name Here

And The Beat Goes On...

Posted by biznizboi On 1:39:00 am 0 comments

IT'S EMOTIONAL

Yeah I havn't really kept up with the blog and the music, fashion and technology and i'm not doing it now either.

Just felt like posting to vent after a highly emotional day. Yess Yess even Bizniz Boi has his profound moments.

I won't go into much detail but it involved matters of the heart and despite the anguish and pain like with any good tragedy my epiphany has come and hopefully this will lead to a peripeteia.

I now realise how important it is for me to do what I love, chase my dreams and let NO-ONE stand in my way. I don't wanna be the one left saying "It was my dream to ..." or "I wish I ..." I wanna be the guy saying "This is my life, My reality, My world. Come On In."

However it's a good thing saying all that in theory but putting it into practice will be the struggle. Time to prove why I am a Bizniz Boi.

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Categories:

0 Response for the "And The Beat Goes On..."

Post a Comment